Wednesday, June 28, 2017

White things biting me

This is one of those topics that can go other way
Mites are real tiny and live inside pores of skin they eat dead skin or oily dead skin
There is 52 different mites I'm not going talk about the other ones only the ones that live on skin
These little mites can drive u crazy they move around under your cloths they bite sometimes they borrow in skin and leave red marks and black marks

These mites can live under water
They can live off the body for 2 days

U must clean up everyday vacuum everything everyday
These things can go from person to person

These mites aren't skin parasites
They are different

Mites can be white , clear , or yellow looking

Tea Tree oil is one of the best ways to kill mites
 Cayanne pepper it's another way the a bath in set for a hour in the water

I'm a new blogger
If u need help dealing with mites or parasites please in I'll try my best
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment